Access to records
Data Protection Act
Freedom Of Information act
National Archives of Scotland
Care Organisation database
What's in a file
Making a complaint about a Solicitor

A+ | A- | Reset
Care Organisation database

The database below lists contact information for accessing records only. The type of contact information you canĀ  access includes both social work departments and care organisations. In order to make a complaint there will be a specific procedure to follow. Please call our Helpline in order to discuss any complaint issues you may have.

Social Work Departments (15/- )

Council Social Work Departments

Childrens' Home (3/- )

All types of Childrens' Homes

Social Work Services

Fife KY1 1XT

Social Work Department

Dumfries and Galloway DG1 1EG

Children's Services

Dundee DD4 9FF

Social Work Department

Social Work Headquarters
East Dunbartonshire G66 1AD

Social Work Department

Stirling Council Headquarters
Stirlingshire FK8 2ET

Social Work Department

Perth & Kinross Council
Perth and Kinross PH2 7LL

Social Work Department

Waverley Court
Edinburgh EH8 8BG

Glasgow City Council

Wheatley House
Glasgow G1 1HL
<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>